Another great satisfaction is knowing how effective staging is for my clients. Staging makes a home more attractive to potential buyers. If your home makes a good impression the first time a buyer walks through, they are much more likely to write a contract than to walk away and not come back.
I want to share with you what we call “10 Top Reasons Why You Should Stage Your Home.” I think you’ll agree that it makes good financial sense to let me help you sell your home by staging it properly.
Once you've read it, take a look at the links just to the left of this post. Take a look at the Staging pictures and see what can be done for your home.
1. To Sell Your Home Faster. Staging Experts of greater Louisville (SEL) knowledge of current buyers’ expectations leads to faster sales. According to SEL’s 2011 statistics, 84% of staged homes in greater Louisville spent an average of 16 days on the market before receiving a signed contract. For non-staged homes on the market 4 months or more, 100% had a signed contract in less than 30 days after staging.
2. To Make More Money. The condition of your home is a driving component of your asking price. As a result, Staging Experts strive to have homes in Showplace Condition BEFORE the house is put on the market. Staging Experts understand buyer demographics, area-specific staging styles throughout the greater Louisville area and current decorating trends.
3. Because the Prices of Homes Decrease the Longer They Stay on the Market. Typically, homes selling after 4 weeks on the market garner 6% less than ones selling within 4 weeks. Staging Experts know this and strive to stage homes BEFORE they reach the market. Staging should also be considered BEFORE a price reduction for homes marketed prematurely, as staging is ALWAYS less than a price reduction!
4. Your Online Photos will Stand-out Amongst the Competition. With 90% or more of buyers viewing homes on-line to decide whether to visit, it is of the utmost importance to give your viewers a reason to make the drive to your home. Staging Experts are well aware of this fact and strive to assure your rooms will not only show well but also photograph well.
5. Because it is Hard to View Your Own Home Objectively. Buyers will walk through your home with an unbiased eye. Staging Experts can help you evaluate your home from this perspective and address any problem areas or concerns in advance of buyers.
6. Because Only 10% of Buyers Can Successfully Visualize Potential. SEL understands the need to SHOW the potential for each space and not leave it up to the buyer to see past the current condition.
7. Because Staging Does Not Cost You a Dime. Home staging typically brings a 300% return on your investment!!
8. Because the Money Made on the Sale of Your Home May be Tax Free! There are not many types of income that qualify as tax free. Let a Staging Expert help you make the most of this opportunity by getting the highest price possible. And keep in mind you may be eligible for a deduction for the cost of staging.
9. Because Selling Your Home in AS IS Condition Only Sells Your Competition. Today’s market and buyers are different. Buyers expect (and can get) turn-key homes that need no attention except by choice. SEL know how and can do as much or as little as you desire to take your AS IS home to SELLING condition.
10. To Give Yourself Peace of Mind. Having a Staging Expert guide you through the overwhelming project of getting a home ready for the market can relieve your stress and anxiety of knowing what to tackle and how.
Drop me a line via email if you have questions.
Staging Experts of Greater Louisville (SEL)
LIKE us on Facebook!